...

This is a blog where i will tell you about all the creativeness of stuff i like and of creative stuff in my life.... Enjoy!

Sunday 2 May 2010

FanFiction

Hey, I guess this is my first post :)

Well, I wanted to start off my blog by telling you about my creativeness in writing. You see, I LOVE to write, it is like one of my favourite things. I am planning on writing a book, of course I know how hard it is to get anything published, but I still want to write. In my blog I will give you updates on what I am doing for my book but, at the moment, I don’t really have anything.

I write in the internet, on FanFiction, about twilight. I used to be absolutely obsessed with twilight but I got over that stage fast and now just enjoy writing different outcomes to the story. Anyway, please, if you would, read my twilight stories on FanFiction I would really love that.

OK, thanks and please click on the link for FanFiction. It will bring you to my profile and you can find my stories on it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2139934/kjate95

No comments:

Post a Comment