...

This is a blog where i will tell you about all the creativeness of stuff i like and of creative stuff in my life.... Enjoy!

Tuesday 11 May 2010

The world around me taking hold of my camera


Hey, this is my walk with my mate... I went all naturey and couldn't stop taking photos of the world around me. I think that the natural world is incredible and should really be looked after. Some of them, as you can see, are not of nature but other things I decided to capture in time,I just thought that, from a certain angle, they held some strong beauty. I get really carried away when I have a camera and so these are, in fact, a selected few out of MILLIONS of other photos I had taken. This wasn't done with one of my best cameras, but a small digital, so the next lot of photos I will give you will probably be from the nice, big camera.
The bits that I found most effective to take photos of is when I placed it on the floor, or in line with something. See what you think about those... anyway, please enjoy my over the top taking session of an average english walk :)

xxxxx





































No comments:

Post a Comment