...

This is a blog where i will tell you about all the creativeness of stuff i like and of creative stuff in my life.... Enjoy!

Saturday 31 July 2010

TrueBlood

I have just finished reading the 'sookie stackhouse series', or otherwise known as the the TV series 'trueblood'. I have to say that both these are AMAZING!!!!

The series is very different to the books, but i like it's twists on the plot line. The books are all about sookie and always in sookies point of view, when in the series it is from many different peoples. The series is very steamy and although the book is to, it is not half as bad. But dont get me wrong, i like a bit of lemons, just not crazy for it.

Anyway, i have been reading 10 books for the last 2 months, and though it usally takes me about 3-4 weeks to read about 10 books, i decided to take it slow. i found that when i take a book slower i tend to get more out of it and so when i have finished i do not morn for more.

Reading this series has made me want to find more books, and in my wild search on the internet i found this site that has really got me going. It is a bit like a book club, but with much more freedom and range in books.

have a look on my page and have a look at some trueblood videos on youtube.
:)

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4075544

No comments:

Post a Comment