...

This is a blog where i will tell you about all the creativeness of stuff i like and of creative stuff in my life.... Enjoy!

Wednesday 15 September 2010

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

I have just finished reading this book and afterwards watched the film and here is what I think...
Although it was a rather good book it was slow at points and I stopped reading it for a while because I just got simply board with it. Yet, in truth, there are bits in it that are fantastic. For example; there is a lot of mystery in the book that isn't satisfied for until a lot further on. So there were mega boring bits and mega amazing bits... but out of everything, I have to say that the ending takes top prize.
I cried my eyes out at it, it was so, so very sad and I had to put the book down because I was crying so much. This book is very emotional and gets you right in the heart a lot of the time.
Now, in my books I prefer a bit more adventure, which I why (as well as it being incredibly slow at points) I give it a 3 star out of 5. But if you are a sucker for a hard, core romance with all the day to day life of a normal relationship but with a pretty large twist, then this is your type of book.
I did enjoy it a lot and I am walking away with a smile on my face as well as tears in my eyes.
And also, I have just watched the film which is very emotional as well. It sticks to the book as much as a film can, which is brilliant, and the actors who play the leading rolls (Rachel McAdams and Eric Bana) are perfect for it. I loved the film and recommend you to see it if you haven’t already.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment