...

This is a blog where i will tell you about all the creativeness of stuff i like and of creative stuff in my life.... Enjoy!

Friday 17 September 2010

Creative Writing Course

I am now attending a creative writing course and am finding it heaven on earth! I love writing with an absolute passion and now that I am surrounded by people who share this, mind is buzzing with excitement. I love meeting all these people who have such interesting stories. There are about 15-20 people in this class with me and each one of them have something to say, lots of imagination and writing skills.
We have been doing lots of exercises that are meant to free the mind, to open up new doors to the imagination. One of these is where you write down 5 things, 5 different things. You start the timer for five minutes and when pen goes to paper you aren’t aloud to stop for 5 minutes, writing about subject one. Then you go onto the next subject and, again start the timer. You do this 3 more times until you have got 5 different pieces of work.
Anyway, it was brilliant and I go every Thursday evening for 2 hours. It finishes at the end of November, but that a long way off yet so I have plenty more time left.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment