...

This is a blog where i will tell you about all the creativeness of stuff i like and of creative stuff in my life.... Enjoy!

Tuesday 2 November 2010

NaNoWriMo

National Novel Writing Month

Hey all,
I am taking part in something called national novel writing month. To anyone reading this who doesn’t know what this is, it means that within one month, from the 1st to the 30th of November, you have to write 50,000 words of a novel. To anyone who does know what this is and are having a go please add me to your 'Buddies' list - the link at the bottom of the page is to my profile.
Please, I really suggest that you have a go at doing it yourself, especially if you are a writer at all, or if you are stuck with 'writers block'. This task gives you a chance to just let lose all your ideas, because the whole thing is not about quality, but quantity! You make yourself write as much as you can and, frankly, write a load of crap most of the time.
This is my first year doing this but I am already stuck in it! I just can't stop. I have thousands of ideas but never anytime or motivation to do it, also I have a tendency to be very pressure about every single little word and so this makes it so I don’t do that :)
Anyway, I am now going to head off and start writing my book type thing. I have set a target for myself to write 2,000 words a day and have already failed, need to get working :)

Tartar then.

(P.S. check out the link)

http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/717794

No comments:

Post a Comment